You will join the Development Consultancy team supporting the Managing Director/Head of Agency (Commercial and/or Residential) providing Real Estate Advice on behalf of a range of residential developer clients from single to multiple new build plots. We are a multi-disciplinary firm with multi-disciplinary and varied demands upon our Consultants.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Your key agenda will be to sell New Homes on behalf of our developer clients and support their customer service function.
- Compiling and delivering marketing strategies for new and surplus properties and clients.
- Negotiations for New Homes disposals and Discrete Homes acquisitions
- Provide Marketing Strategy and Reports highlighting latest and market trends and development. Support our clients Land Bulletin for marketing purposes.
- Maintaining a pricing matrix database to ensure data is current and accurate
- Supporting bid teams with new business tenders
- Providing support in the management of procurement processes for development partnerships and agreements
- When not dealing with New Homes Sales you may be required to support land viewings and disposals. Customer service and administrative support
- Support reception within office during peak times/absences related to holidays/sickness/lunch break. Answering and transferring call promptly and taking detailed messages if required.
- Regular contact to developers and potential customers and support in the creation and enhancement of in house CRM system.
- Ensure up to date data on competing developments
- Support clients in mystery shopper experience
- Demographic data analysis and market research for residential and healthcare team.
- Co-ordination and/or assistance of marketing materials, boards and hoardings for our client and supporting events, training days and shows.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Be able to work collaboratively and effectively with a wide variety of consultants and service providers
- Dress down Friday
- Bring your dog to work
- A yearly team away day
- Christmas party
- Pension with Legal and General
- Flexi hours with start times between 8am and 10 am or with Finish times 4pm and 6pm
- RICS fees paid for
- Extensive Training available in terms of First Aid and H&S Training in house.
- Willing to fund relevant training courses