Are you fed up with working late nights and weekends? Have you experience in dealing with new Lets within a Lettings Agency, dealing with tenants and landlords and the relevant administration generated. Our client has been providing high-quality outsourced lettings solutions for over a decade.
This is an office based role so no driving licence is required. It is also a much sought after Mon-Fri position.
Benefits of this New Lets Administrator role include:
- Competitive Salary
- Mon-Fri 9 am to 6 pm
- Holiday Entitlement
- Office based (no driving licence required)
Responsibilities of this New Lets Administrator role include:
- To assist the team with various administration tasks
- Adding properties to the database system
- Contacting Tenants and Landlords to collect payments
- Sending emails to Tenants/Landlords and Agents
- Drafting paperwork including tenancy agreements
- Uploading files to the database
Experience needed for this New Lets Administrator role include:
- Well organised -able to manage and prioritise workload
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent PC skills - especially Excel
- Flexible reliable and Team-player
- Excellent telephone manner
This is a very sought after Mon-Fri position so don't be disappointed, apply today !!