Are you fed up with working late nights and weekends ? Have you experience in Lettings within Estate Agency ? Dealing with tenants and landlords, with a strong understanding of the New Lets process?
Our client has been providing high quality outsourced lettings solutions for over a decade. This is an office based role so no driving licence is required. It is also a much sought after Mon to Fri position.
Benefits of the New Lets Handler role include:
- Competitive salary
- Mon to Fri role 9am to 6pm
- Holiday Entitlement
- Office based (no driving licence required)
Responsibilities of the New Lets Handler role include:
- Processing New Let forms. Collecting holding deposits
- Issuing landlord questionnaires/tracking completed ones and arranging any services
- Undertaking fully comprehensive references
- Keeping all parties updated throughout the referencing process
- Drafting and issuing all pre tenancy paperwork and collection of final funds
- Overseeing key release
- Sending out welcome letters
Experience needed for the New Lets Handler role:
- A good administration background-ideally in a customer orientated,lettings or process driven environment
- Well organised-able to manage and prioritise varied tasks and workload
- Proven track record of building and maintaining relationships with demanding clients
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent PC skills-especially Excel
- Flexible , reliable and Team-player
- Excellent telephone manner
This is a wonderful opportunity with great career progression for the right candidate, so don't delay ,apply today !!