My client who a prestige Property Development firm, they are based in the sought after location of SW1 and are looking for an experienced Office Administrator to join their growing team. The chosen candidate must have a minimum of 1 years' experience working in the property industry.
The successful Office Administrator Candidates duties will include:
- Offer advice and support to various departments of the business
- Arranging meetings and refreshments
- Filing and photocopying appropriate documents
- General office Duties
- Processing invoices and issues sales invoices
- BACS payments
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing daily post
- Organising staff events
- Meeting and greeting clients when they come into the office
- Ensuring the office is run smoothly on a daily basis
- Making sure all records and documents are maintained and updated
The Office Administrator candidate will require:
- Be highly organised and have good management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Strong knowledge or excel
- 1+ years working in the property industry
**Competitive salary on offer** - depending on the candidates experience they will offer anything from £23,000 - £25,000 per annum.
If this role is of interest to you or someone you may know please don't hesitate to contact Olivia Mackay at Deverell Smith.