We have an exciting new opportunity for someone to work with a well-established British property developer to provide administration support. This role will require someone to carry out administrative tasks for the office and provide support to a team of 20 people within modern offices based in The City.
The Administrator position is on a temp-to perm basis (3 month temp) and requires someone to start immediately. You will need to be energetic with a keen eye for detail in order to effectively manage this fast-paced team and environment. Property experience would be desirable but not essential.
The key responsibilities include:
- Providing excellent administration assistance
- Dealing with diary management for the team
- Keeping track of and filing paperwork, including invoices
- Approve and manage HR records for current employees and new starts
- Assist Directors in submitting monthly expenditure
- Organising meetings and booking rooms
- Covering reception when necessary (illness/annual leave)
- Taking minutes during meetings
- Providing support to the directors when needed
- Adhere to business operating processes, systems and standards
- Assisting with the drafts of monthly newsletters
- Involvement with individual projects
The ideal candidate:
- Positive and upbeat attitude
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to cope well under time constraints and pressure
- Efficient use of time and resources
- Team player
Hours: 9am - 5:30pm
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000
To be considered, please apply now, or contact Olivia Prickett on 020 7291 0916.