Office Co-ordinator wanted for a very a successful multi branch agent – Notting Hill, West London
Salary: £21,000 with scope for progression
We are quite simply looking for the best Office Co-Ordinator in London. An amazing opportunity has arisen with a fantastic market leading business where you will ensure the smooth running of both the Sales & Lettings departments in their allocated office and support both teams on a daily basis.
You will meet and greet in the most professional and welcoming manner and we are looking for someone who has an immaculate corporate image, is naturally warm, engaging coupled with excellent interpersonal skills.
Front of House -
* Responsible for maintaining the front of house and creating a presence that is warm and welcoming for all visitors and representative of the Company’s high customer service.
* If negotiators/managers are unavailable, register applicants/ take potential client’s details and pass to Negotiator or Manager as appropriate.
* Answer the main switchboard line and direct calls appropriately.
* Manage all keys held in the office; ensuring that a daily key check is conducted each morning and keys are signed out/in correctly to locate any missing keys.
Team Support & Admin -
* Assist teams with diary management– including managing absences, arranging meetings, booking valuations into RPS diaries, etc to ensure the smooth running of all appointments
* Maintain accurate attendance records for the office
* Update and prepare office pipelines weekly for the Sales meeting to ensure negotiators have accurate figures to discuss.
* Manage stationary orders, whilst ensuring stationary supplies never deplete
* Manage the store-rooms and conduct the archiving when necessary
* Highly organised
* Continuously exhibits a positive outlook
* Ability to respond positively to challenges
* Attention to detail
Should this role be of interest to you - call us now!!