Office Coordinator/Front of House
An exciting position has arisen with a global real estate service provider, one of the best in the industry. We are searching for personable and confident Office Coordinator to join their team based in West London.
Ideally, you would have had previous experience working in a similar industry (min. 6 months), understand the property 'language' and easily commute to West London.
Your main responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Being front of house in reception area - meeting and greeting clients
- To provide an efficient administrative support service to the Sales Negotiators
- Collating sales brochures
- Brochure production including adding to website, liaising with floor planners, photographers etc.
- Maintaining company database.
- Answer the telephone in a professional manner and take accurate messages.
- Ensure that files are compliant.
- Organise and collate local weekly advertising.
- General office administration including filing, updating brochure displays, post, brochure mail outs and maintaining a tidy reception area.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills (verbal and written), be presentable, polite and a team player.
You will need to be extremely well organised, confident and have previous property experience.
If you are looking for a fulfilling position where you can be a part of a big name in the industry, please apply today for further information and a confidential discussion.