Are you a confident, organised and well presented individual, looking for a new challenge to join an Independent Estate Agent as their front of house, office coordinator?
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with exceptional customer service skills who is looking for an office coordinator role. The role is predominantly administration oriented within a customer facing office, where you will be responsible for, but not limited to, answering phones, managing diaries, organising viewings and providing feedback to vendors.
You will need to have an excellent command of the English language. The ideal candidate will be accurate and dependable, careful and thorough.
Benefits for this Office Coordinator role will include:
- Competitive basic salary dependent on experience
- Good working environment for a successful firm
- 5 day working week (includes having to work every Saturday, but with a weekday off in lieu)
- Holiday entitlement
Responsibilities of this Office Coordinator role include:
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Answering the telephone and responding to email queries
- Coordinating diaries for the Negotiators to arrange viewings with potential buyers
- Liasing with the Seller of the property to feedback on the viewing
- Upselling services (commission available)
- Any other adhoc admin duties
For this Office Coordinator role, you will have:
- Excellent organisation skills
- Outstanding telephone manner
- Confidence when speaking to vendors
- Well presented
- Previous experience of using IT packages (Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Previous experience in Estate Agency is beneficial but not essential
Our client is an Independent Estate agency offering a full range of estate agency and property-related services, where the successful candidate will be based in their Hertford office.