We are looking for an Office Coordinator to join a team based in Earls Court offering great career prospects to an experienced and hardworking individual. The role requires someone who is adaptable and able to support the lettings team with day to day administration. We are keen to speak to well-spoken candidates who are highly organised.
- Answering incoming calls and taking messages when appropriate
- Registering applicants on the phone and walk in clients for sales & lettings
- Meet and greet all people entering the office
- Efficiently deal with sales & lettings enquiries
- Sending and responding to varied types of correspondence
- Prepare new properties for marketing within sales & lettings
- Liaise with the satellite office teams
- Processing / approving office invoices including photography, leaflet distribution, and advertising for sales & lettings
- Creating Property lists for sales & lettings
- Logging keys in and out and adding new keys for sales & lettings
- Creating Pitch packs for sales & lettings
- Creating Tenant packs for lettings
- Creating Tenant & Landlord guides for lettings
- Supporting the sales team in the sales process
- Diary management
- Post management
- Management and procurement of office stationary
The Candidate Must
- Have had experience within a similar role
- Have Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Show Advanced IT skills, including Word, Excel, Ms outlook
Offering between £23,000 to £26,000 per annum.
If you are looking for a fulfilling position, and to advance your career with an excellent company please apply today or contact Isabella Laws for more information and a confidential discussion.