We are seeking a bright, assertive and diligent Office Manager to join a fantastic Planning company based in Central London. This is a varied and all-encompassing support role within an exciting industry, based in the heart of London.
This role will need to act as the office linchpin and provide seamless support to the company, in order to maintain a smooth-running office. You will therefore need to be focused, highly organised and passionate about your job.
The ideal Office Manager will be have:
- To take day to day responsibility for the efficient operating of our office premises (currently London, Manchester and Glasgow).
- To develop, implement and the Company's administrative procedures and systems.
- To project manage and implement the relocation and consolidation of the existing London offices in to a single new HQ premises in Farringdon (c.May 2018), and ensure the implementation of new working practices within the new office environment.
- To manage the office budget.
- To manage the relationships with our landlord(s), building managers, suppliers and other key stakeholders.
- To assist with - recruit, train, supervise, support and assess support staff.
- To manage the contract with the external IT consultants/the maintenance of IT and telephone systems.
- To manage and implement the company Health and Safety policies and procedures, as well as fire regulations within the office.
- To manage and implement the Quality Management Policy working with Team Leaders as necessary.
You will ideally have worked within the property industry in the past and must have had experience with undertaking an office move. You will be required to manage the office move (anticipated in May 2018) with a head count of 80-90 staff.
Fantastic staff rewards and benefits (including annual team trips)!