We are seeking a bright, assertive and diligent Office Manager to join a fantastic Planning company based in Central London. This is a varied and all-encompassing support role within an exciting industry, based in the heart of London.
This role will need to act as the office linchpin and provide seamless support to the company, in order to maintain a smooth-running office. You will therefore need to be focused, highly organised and passionate about your job.
The ideal Office Manager will be have:
- To take day-to-day responsibility for the efficient operating of our office premises throughout the UK (25 people in London).
- To develop, implement and the Company's administrative procedures and systems.
- To manage the office budget.
- To manage the business relationships within the office.
- To assist with - recruit, train, supervise, support and assess support staff.
- To manage the contract with the external IT consultants/the maintenance of IT and telephone systems.
- To manage and implement the company Health and Safety policies and procedures, as well as fire regulations within the office.
- To manage and implement the Quality Management Policy working with Team Leaders as necessary.
You will ideally have worked within the property industry in the past and have a motivated and approachable demeanour.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work for a successful, fun and hard-working company!