We have a great opportunity to work with one of the leading consultancies in Planning, Development and Design. They are looking for an experienced Office Manager to join their team of 25 people in the London office, with four offices throughout the UK.
You will be required to have a minimum 2 years' experience within a similar Office Management position. Property experience will be an advantage, as well as the knowledge of using Sage.
The key requirements for the Office Manager role are:
- Proficient in Sage
- Advanced level using Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Diary management across leadership team and operations team
- Preparation for forthcoming meetings
- Meeting minute distribution and tracking of actions
- Maintaining stationary and office supplies
- Accurate record keeping - including filing
- Preparing induction pack for new starters and preparing contracts
- Assist with any ad-hoc admin duties for the team
- Basic accounts (invoicing) experience
Skills required for the Office Manager role:
- Excellent attention to detail
- High personal presentation
- Enthusiastic and approachable
- Excellent telephone manner
- Team player
- Excellent writing skills
- Property experience is key
**Competitive salary on offer** depending on knowledge/experience, the salary range will be from £34,000 - £40,000 per annum.
If this role is of interest to you or someone you may know please don't hesitate to contact Chelsea Harris at Deverell Smith.