Our client are experts in Property Development, they take great pride in their work and have a fantastic approach in their culture and company.
They are looking for an experienced Office Manager for a one year maternity cover contract to provide support to the Executive Team. Experience within a construction company and property knowledge would very much be an advantage for the role.
The role for the Office Manager will include:
- Extensive diary management across leadership team and operations team
- Pre-prep for forthcoming meetings
- Meeting minute distribution and tracking of actions
- Understanding and working within the budget for the year
- Liaising with building management company to report any issues
- Maintaining stationary and office supplies
- Co-ordinate visits as required
- Editor of weekly news letter
- Preparing induction pack for new starters and preparing contracts
- Arrange off-site events for team building
Key skills required for the role of office Manager:
- Positive attitude
- Must be a team player - their culture is hugely important to them
- Be able to use one's own initiative
- Go the extra mile for your team - thinking outside the box
- Have minimum 3 years' experience in an Office Manager role
- Property experience is key
**Competitive salary on offer** - depending on the candidates experience they will offer anything from £28,000 - £35,000 per annum.
If this role is of interest to you or someone you may know please don't hesitate to contact Olivia Mackay at Deverell Smith.