Our award winning client are a privately owned property development company who are located in Swiss Cottage. They looking for an extremely experienced Office Manager/IT administrator to join their growing team. The chosen candidate must be very tech savvy and have proven experience conducting an office move.
The role for the Office Manager/IT Administrator position will include:
- Computer set up and mobile phone set ups for new starters
- Company phone system management
- Manage fault reporting process and user requests on all equipment
- Manage various online tools - timetastic/deskdirector/papercut
- Manage SharePoint and home pages
- Procurement projects on all office equipment
- Super User for Microsoft dynamics 365
- Liaison with IT support company to resolve all IT issues efficiently
- Responsible for logistics of office moves, expansions, desk arrangements when required
- Opening and distributing incoming post
- Managing meeting room and car pool calendars
- Responsible for management of office cleaning and maintaining supplies
- Meet and greet visitors - including refreshments, lunch arrangements and boardroom preparation
- Office supplies and stationary
- Provide customer care advise with office building on any snagging issues
- Company vehicle fleet administration - maintenance, crash repairs, MOT scheduling, parking permits etc.
- Reception cover and resourcing support team holiday cover
Key skills required for the Office Manager/IT Administrator are as follows:
- Technology office manager background with solid It/Technology experience
- A "can do attitude" with a professional work ethic
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure in a very busy entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent IT skills including a thorough working knowledge of all Microsoft packages
- Presentable and confident when dealing with clients and staff
- Friendly and approachable
**Competitive salary on offer** - depending on the candidates experience they will offer anything from £50,000 - £55,000 per annum.
If this role is of interest to you or someone you may know please don't hesitate to contact Olivia Mackay at Deverell Smith.