Deverell Smith is recruiting for an On-Boarding Manager, to support the mobilisation and operational delivery of Build to Rent schemes opening in London. Our client is a leading operator in the Build to Rent space, with a national presence.
Reporting into the Head of On-Boarding and Operations, this role is responsible for coordinating new Build to Rent opportunities from the initial stages, including review of plans, unit mix, amenity, costs and the operational viability of each scheme.
Contributing to various stages of projects within the On-Boarding team to ensure they are progressed in a timely manner, meeting financial targets and customer service KPIs and ensuring that assets are operationally set up with the ability to drive asset value longer-term.
- Working with the Investment and Development teams through the preliminary stages of an acquisition of a new asset
- Assisting with formulating operational expenditure budgets - this includes regularly reviewing standard costs, identifying value add opportunities to maximise asset value, optimise net income and improve the customer experience and reviewing and providing modelling assumptions to the finance and investment teams
- Coordinating monthly Operations Board reporting packs
- Identifying areas for process improvements
- Undertaking procurement activities for key suppliers and partners
- Undertaking competitor research and keeping abreast of renters' requirements and communicating key findings to the wider team
- Researching and contributing to the continued improvement of the PRS standard specification with consideration to lifecycle costs
- Supporting the Head of On-Boarding and Operations and the Director of Customer Operations with projects and duties that may be required to support the delivery of new schemes
- Property industry experience is essential (Residential preferred)
- Good understanding of expenditure and income budgets
- Advanced IT skills across the Microsoft Suite, particularly Excel
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good time management and organisational skills
- High level of written and oral communication skills
- Information gathering and monitoring skills
If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply and Nick Hammond will be in touch.