Our client is a very well-known property company with a large presence in the new homes market. They are seeking a New Homes Sales Consultant to join their ever growing Residential Development team. Their services range from feasibility assessments right the way through to sales and marketing.
The London New Homes team are currently looking for a candidate to work in the sales and marketing suit on a fantastic scheme in Clapham. You will be responsible for assisting clients, generating and progressing sales, monitoring all aspects of the sales process and report into the Sales Manager. You will need to be confident in managing the development database and carrying out regular market research. You will also need to be comfortable lone working and managing the scheme.
The ideal candidate should be familiar with maintaining the presentation of the sales office as well as carrying out any administration work, therefore good IT skills are a must.
Please note, you will be required to work every weekend..
The ideal candidate will obtain;
- A background in Residential Sales, ideally New Homes within central London
- Strong communication and sales skills
- An extensive knowledge of the New Homes industry and the property market in general within London
- Experience in working on a larger development selling high end units off plan
- A proven track record of New Homes sales
A competitive salary is on offer. Please contact Georgia from Deverell Smith if you're interested in hearing more details.