Deverell Smith are currently working with a very famous residential developer who are renowned for being market leaders within London. They have recently acquired a new, super large regeneration scheme in West London and are seeking a sales negotiator to join the team.
This Sales advisor will report directly into the project sales manager and will form part of the successful sales team. They will be mainly responsible for selling the luxury units off plan and work closely with the marketing teams to conduct launches and events to promote sales.
This development is a flag ship scheme for our client and therefore this person needs to have a sound understand of the new homes market and have proven new homes sales experience. There will be over 1000 units to sell and therefore huge longevity is on offer with this role, there will also be lots of future progression and will therefore suit someone looking to develop their career. Due to the nature of the site, the candidate going forward for this role needs to have property sales experience, ideally within new homes.
The role will involve:
- Selling the off plan units
- Assisting customers around the marketing suite, taking enquiries and encouraging sales
- Assisting with events and launches
- Working closely as a team to ensure targets at hit
- Researching the market to provide clients with up to date knowledge and information on the development and surrounding area
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times
- Offering ideas for the marketing of the development
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a strong sales background, ideally within the property industry
- Be comfortable dealing with ultra HNWI's
- Used to working to sales targets
- Be driven, hardworking and keen to work for a luxury developer
- Be extremely presentable and articulate
- Have good IT skills inclusive of excel
The salary offered is very dependent on the candidates experience but will be a circa 28k basic with an OTE of about £50,000.