A leading managing agent require an Operations Manager to manage the delivery of the Facilities Management services, predominantly the soft services within a trophy building in The City.
- Full management of the Service Charge budget.
- Manage site based staff
- Manage Health and Safety and Statutory Compliance and environmental activities
- Build and maintain good relationships with Tenants and Clients.
- Manage the services provided by suppliers and works carried out.
- Carry out building inspections
- Measure performance against Service Level Agreements.
- Experience in a similar role managing in excess of 100,000 Sq. Ft for a managing agent
- Previous experience managing a service charge budget in excess of £1m
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- IOSH or NEBOSH
- Good understanding of commercial leases
- Previous experience managing on site staff.
£50,000 - £55,000 + Excellent Benefits.
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith