We are currently recruiting an experienced and highly motivated Operations Manager for an established, well-respected and rapidly expanding Build to Rent operator. This BTR company operates across multiple locations in the UK and has a strong pipeline being delivered within the next few years.
This fantastic organisation now require a strong and tactical Operations Manager to lead the team for multiple schemes in London. The General Manager will be solely responsible for delivering all aspects of the letting and management of the development, including the delivery of exceptionally high-quality customer service, to oversee the Resident Services, Facilities Management and all 3rd party suppliers, including contractors and marketing providers working on/in the building or the development in relation to:
- Property & Block Management
- Health & Safety
- People Management
- Compliance Management
- Letting up & Stabilisation
- Marketing and Advertising
This hugely successful operator offers a fantastic culture to work within with opportunities for training and career advancement, as well as numerous benefits such as:
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Pension scheme
- Discounted flexible benefits scheme such as car parking or gym membership
- Complimentary reflexology treatments
- Company away days and summer BBQs
The ideal candidate's key responsibilities will include ownership of…
- Customer experience
- Customer and Client Costs
- Legal and Regulatory Compliance
Experience and Qualifications required for this role:
- IRPM foundation level (or willingness to work towards).
- Health and Safety qualification - desirable.
- ARLA Qualification - desirable.
- Strong communication, influencing and relationship skills with the ability to work with colleagues at all levels within the organisation.
- First class skills in delivering and sustaining high quality customer service, including negotiation skills and dealing with difficult situations.
- Ability to work proactively and to use initiative in a highly competitive and dynamic environment
- Excellent time management / prioritisation and organisational skills
- High levels of energy, drive, enthusiasm and passion for developing themselves and supporting their team
For the right person, they will offer a salary of between £50,000 and £60,000.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please speak to Nick Hammond at Deverell Smith today!