We are seeking an exceptional Customer Service and Operations Manager to be at the frontline of an emerging Co-living operator.
Community is at the heart of what they do and therefore the experience they provide for our community is one of the most important functions of the business. Our client will be growing fast over the next year, so you'll need to not only be able to handle, but relish, the pace and to be excited to grow with us.
You'll be passionate about delivering world class customer service, have a strong vision for what great customer service is and have the knowledge and experience to build processes and procedures to bring that vision to life.
You'll be one of the early employees of this dynamic property startup and so we're looking for people who we see can be future leaders of the business.
Largely you'll enjoy surprising customers by going the extra mile to fix their problem. As soon as you're done, you can't wait to think through how you'd do it better next time. This is the biggest part of your job and you get a real kick out of it. You'll also keep tabs on recurrent issues with the customer experience, and feed them back to the rest of the team so we can all work on improving the service. This includes:
- Being the first port of call for all of member enquiries
- Delivery of exciting communications to all members in the community
- Welcoming new members, and helping them through their journey
- Keeping members up to date of what is happening in their homes on a weekly basis
- Defining customer service best practices and designing processes and procedures to support this
- Helping members identify and resolve issues in their homes quickly and satisfactorily
- Ensuring members are satisfied with the condition of their homes and that partner services are fulfilled
- Solving problems efficiently and effectively to ensure member happiness
- Meticulously manage the member and maintenance databases to ensure that communications and requests are logged and tracked
- Working closely with the community manager to cultivate a positive community culture
Additionally, as an integral part of the team, you'll bring your own ideas and help across operations and communications teams to build a community you'll be proud of.