A very exciting, rare opportunity has arisen with an Ultra-High Net Worth Matchmaking firm. Their office is based in central Mayfair.
The perfect candidate will be extremely organised and have impeccable organisation skills, it is highly important the right person has dealt with high end clients and have 3+ years' experience working as an Operations Manager.
The main responsibilities for the role of Operations Manager are:
- Manage day to day relationships with media clients
- Process payments for director to approve
- Prepare clients contracts and payments on time
- Manage all company travel
- Manage KPI data on a regular basis
- Be first point of contact for IT support
- Manage all post that comes in and distribute to the correct individuals
- Make sure stationary suppliers are stocked up
- Managing the receptionist desk
The successful Operations Manager will also be:
- Be highly experienced in managing a large organisation
- Be able to work individually
- Has to be very proactive and use their initiative
- Excellent organisation skills
**Competitive salary on offer** - depending on the candidates experience they will offer anything from £30,000 - £40,000 per annum.
If this role is of interest to you or someone you may know please don't hesitate to contact Olivia Mackay at Deverell Smith.