This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a unique environment within property. Our client are a large and well known furniture package provider who deal with varying levels of property professionals, ensuring their interior and furniture needs are met in a timely manner. This role would be as a sales consultant, managing and developing a niche area of clients within this company and closing a large amount of deals, both warm and cold.
The role is unique in that there is a large amount of autonomy granted to the right candidate. If your sales schedule better suits you working from home then this is granted happily. The ideal candidate will be driven, ambitious and target driven with the ability to give a full customer experience.
- Managing client communication from initial introduction to completion
- Building relationships with new clients and developing new business
- Product knowledge and cross selling from low to high value packages
- Manage and develop an aggressive sales schedule
- Produce quotations and develop clients brief in detail
- Monthly reporting and managing pipeline
- Sales experience, ideally within property
- Target and money motivated
- High level of work ethic, consistently chasing the next deal
- Ability to work autonomously with limited direction
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Competitive with a 'can do attitude
Salary - £25,000 to 30,000 basic £50,000 to 70,000 OTE
This is fantastic sales opportunity within property that allows for flexible working with uncapped earnings.
Please apply below or contact Laura at Deverell Smith for a confidential chat