Our client who are an independent property consultancy firm who specialise in the retail, leisure and creative office industries are looking for an experience PA/admin assistant who has a creative flare.
The right candidate will have minimum 2 years experience having worked as an administrator/PA in a corporate environment.
The duties in which the PA/Admin Assistant will be required to do are as follows:
- PA/secretarial support to the managing director
- Manage and coordinate their diary
- Provide admin support and adhoc duties to the team of 6
- Communicating with customers
- Handling internal and external printing/scanning
- Preparing for meetings, arranging presentations/board packs and taking minutes
- Administrative support where needed
- Prepare and submit expense claims and liaising with the accountants each month providing them with summary of the incoming and outgoing invoices
- Drive the content and calendar for the social media
- Maintaining HR records including holidays, personal information, sending new starter contracts
- Writing social media posts, blogs, monthly newsletters and updating their website
The essential skills the PA/Admin Assistant will have are:
- Previous experience working within a PA position supporting senior level
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Highly competent in the use of Microsoft office and Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Excellent social media and marketing skills
- Accurate attention to detail
- Confident, approachable and professional
- Someone who has ideally worked in commercial property or sales environment
**Competitive salary on offer** - depending on the candidates experience they will offer anything from £25,000 - £30,000 per annum.
If this role is of interest to you or someone you may know please don't hesitate to contact Olivia Mackay at Deverell Smith.