An award winning London property specialists who pride themselves in delivering far more than your typical London estate agent, are seeking to recruit a PA/Administrator for their offices in the City. You will be working on a one to one basis with their extremely busy MD. Delivering excellent customer service is at the heart of their business and from their City location they are able to offer their services London-wide across the capital and also keep the passionate with clients from the local areas of Shoreditch, Hoxton and Spitalfields. Not just with the beautiful properties in this area but the unique, vibrant, artistic and entrepreneurial elements of the revitalised area.
The PA/Administrator role will be completely organising and supporting the MD in his day to day workload. You will be assertive, have the ability to prioritise along with excellent written communication skills as you will be answering and dealing with the MDs correspondence on a daily basis.
Duties will include:
* Screen all calls and deal with as many issues as possible
* Sort, screen and prioritise incoming emails and post. Action and draft responses where appropriate
* Organise and attend meetings where necessary to take competent actions/minutes and distribute in a timely manner
* Manage diary and email where appropriate for Directors and team
* Book all travel and hotel requirements for Directors and teams
* Assist the team with general administration i.e. getting references etc
Your skills will include:
* Previous PA experience to director level
* Excellent level of IT skills across the Microsoft Office Suite i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Exceptional organisational time management skills
* Experience of complex diary management
* High level of written and oral communication
This is a fantastic PA opportunity for a very successful business within a fun environment with the working hours of 10am to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday.