We have a fantastic opportunity available for an energetic and motivated candidate to join a London Developer in an Executive Support capacity. Your main focus will be working with the MD to become his 'right-hand'.
The role is paying £25K (as a starting salary), which will be generously increased as you learn the role, as well as commission.
Skills and experience:
- Administration experience in HR, recruitment and property
- Competent user of various IT systems
- Strong verbal, written and numerical skills
- Ability to handle a high and varied work load
- Resourceful, committed and versatile
- Friendly with the ability to create strong effective working relations
- Strong planning and organisational skills
Day to day requirements:
- Assisting with the company's accounts: Raise invoice requests, process expenses, liaising with accountants, suppliers
- Handling HR - new recruits, monitoring and administering the team's sickness, holidays and contracts
- Managing CRM database, setting up campaigns on Infusion-Soft, sending out mailshots, creating call/lead analysis reports
- Liaising with solicitors: Dealing with the after sales care of a property sale and dealing with any delays in getting exchanges through
- Coordinating marketing and lead generation services
- Implementing structures and processes to continuously improve the overall success of the company
- Provide full administrative support to the team including diary management
- Organise internal and external meetings to include note and minute, prepare agendas and co-ordinate papers
- Handle incoming correspondence and deal with enquiries.
- Ad-hoc administration (filing, ordering stationery, taking minutes etc)
If you seeking a new challenge and want to be considered as part of this growing business, please apply.