My client are a very well-known high end Property Firm who are looking to hire a well presented, organised, confident individual who can hit the ground running. The role is PA and secretary to support London multi-disciplinary teams both in property professional work and business development. This is a very busy hands on role and there will never be a dull moment.
Property experience is an absolutely necessary and the candidate must have minimum 3+ years working as a PA and Team Administrator.
The main aspects of the duties of the Personal Assistant role are:
- Pa and Secretarial support to the professional staff
- Diary and file management
- Creating presentations, brochures and reports both for professional and business development work
- Booking travel, appointments, couriers etc
- Task management including setting reminders of deadlines - this will be expected at a very high level
- Answering incoming calls to the company
- Taking the minutes in meetings
- Filing for production and management
- Excel, word, outlook and PowerPoint assistance to a high standard
- Management of boardroom bookings
- Carrying out personal tasks for directors when requested
The skills that are required for the personal assistant role are:
- Have a mature attitude
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise diaries
- Must be able to use all word, excel, Powerpoint, plus InDesign to a high standard
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of team
- Ability to work under pressure in an extremely busy environment
- Committed, organised, methodical, thorough and responsible, with a high attention to detail, a quick learner with a mature outlook.
- Eager to develop core skills
**Competitive salary on offer** - depending on the candidates experience they will offer anything from £35,000 - £40,000 per annum.
If this role is of interest to you or someone you may know please don't hesitate to contact Olivia Mackay at Deverell Smith.