We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced PA to join an international property developer, based in North West London. Our client is searching for a PA to assist four busy Director's, in a professional yet creative atmosphere. You will be working alongside another PA also.
This is a well-known brand who have been in the business for many years. We are searching for an efficient and trustworthy PA to join the business.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Diary & email management: meetings, site visits, attendance at council events, re-scheduling intuitively
- Attending meeting on global database set-up
- Make teas, coffees for CEOs
- Restaurant booking options for large weekend party, including menu selection
- Organising and designing Paperless Post invitations for upcoming awards event and co-ordinating guest list
- Parking permit for new members of staff
- Organising payments for invoice, parking suspension, flights for multiple staff and sites
- Checking schedule of leases against leases received - title details, alterations etc - ready for CEO signing
- Uploading sales documents to multiple iPads/phones ready for exhibition trip overseas
- Arranging repair work at CEO properties, liaising with housekeeper for access
- Arranging alarm monitoring services at CEO property, liaising with monitoring company
- Organising a birthday gift, card and delivery to recipient on CEO behalf
- Booking corporate rate hotels for multiple staff members - co-ordinating multiple reservations and flights
- Meeting an investor client and hosting on behalf of CEO -if CEO meeting over-running
- Liaising directly with surveyor on business rates relief at a site, including removal of property at the Valuation Office
- Uploading video content to Vimeo for CEO presentation
- Expense claims x 4 for Directors
To be successful in this position, you will need to be extremely well organised, hardworking, friendly and confident. You will be dealing with confidential information and therefore, must be trustworthy and discrete. Property background is a must.
If you are looking for a challenging and exciting position with a fantastic company, please apply today or contact Chelsea Harris for further information and a confidential discussion.