We have an exciting position available for an experienced Personal Assistant to join a well-known brand in luxury property development. This position will be supporting the International Sales Director, based in their fantastic offices in the City/East London.
You will have had previous PA/EA experience supporting Director level, ideally within the property world.
You must be professional, well presented and confident in speaking to people at all levels.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing Director's busy diary.
- Completing multiple travel related tasks: booking flights, organising visa applications, responding to any changed travel plans promptly and effectively.
- Ensure smooth communication between the senior leadership team and internal departments.
- Prioritise conflicting needs for the Director.
- Managing Director's expenses.
- Provide support for any project work as required, creating presentations when needed.
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Reminding of important tasks and deadlines.
To be successful in this position, you will need to be extremely well organised, hardworking, friendly and confident. You must have excellent communication skills and be able to liaise with people of all levels.
This position is paying £35,000 p/a + benefits.
If you are looking for a challenging position with a reputable property company, please apply today or call Chelsea Harris for a confidential discussion.