Personal Assistant to MD & COO
We have a rare opportunity to join an award-winning London property developer. Our client is searching for a PA to assist the MD & COO, in a 12 month maternity cover contract. Due the growth within the business, there may also be an opportunity to become permanent after the 12 month contract.
This is a well-known brand who have been in the business for over 25 years. We are searching for a well presented, efficient and trustworthy PA to join the business from end March 2017. You will have a one month handover with the current PA, before flying solo from end-April.
Based in Central London, the offices are remarkable and have a certain 'quirk', including a bar located in the office. The team culture is supportive and friendly, this company provide a nice working environment for their staff.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Diary management for two Directors
- Travel arrangements (as and when required)
- Composing and typing of letters, memorandums and reports including copy typing and dictation
- Taking minutes and transcribing on a weekly basis
- Preparing agendas and reports for board meetings on weekly and monthly basis
- Managing expenses
- Database management
- Organise and manage the Bi-Annual Appraisals
- Responsible for company telephones and extensions
- Covering reception and other PAs when required
- Updating Team Section of Company Website
To be successful in this position, you will need to be extremely well organised, hardworking, friendly and confident. Property background would be highly advantageous.
You must have excellent communication skills and be able to liaise with people of all levels.
If you are looking for a challenging and exciting position where your contribution will be greatly appreciated then please apply today or contact Chelsea Harris for further information and a confidential discussion.