I am currently seeking a full time Personal Assistant to join a well-established developer in Marylebone, London. This is a shared role between you and another PA both supporting a busy Managing Director. The role is very varied with both personal and business matters needing to be dealt with. You must be a hard-working, personable, switched-on individual.
This role is appealing to anyone who is professional and efficient and interested in working for a developer.
- To assist with the day to day management of diary's
- Organise courier and flight bookings
- Processing letters, memos, agendas, reports
- Organise client hospitality and events
- Assist with training staff
- Answer telephone and respond to emails
- Assisting the MD as required
- Attending and taking minuets
- Computer literate and a thorough knowledge of Microsoft.
- Confident and use of initiative
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Personal drive
- Strong administrative skills and attention to detail
- Strong command of the English Language
Offering £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience.
Hours 9.00am - 6pm (needs to be flexible - a 6:30pm / 7:00pm finish time is not unusual, occasionally later and once a week an 8am start is required to set up for a meeting).
If you are interested and want to hear more about this opportunity then please get in touch with Isabella Laws at Deverell Smith for a confidential chat.