PA to Sales & Marketing Director
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant (PA) to join one of our clients, a leader in the mixed-use property development world. This role will be supporting the Sales & Marketing Director and is available to start ASAP.
As Personal Assistant (PA) to the Sales & Marketing Director, you will provide extensive administrative and project support, including detailed and complex diary management, meeting support, travel planning, event/project management and you will work closely with the other PA's ensure clear communication between the different departments.
Additionally you will work alongside the sales and marketing teams to ensure the daily running of the department, marketing suites, events and reporting is delivered on time and to the required standard. This would include managing the process for the production and distribution of internal papers (agendas, minutes, actions, etc).
You will ideally have come from a similar position, supporting a Sales & Marketing Manager/Director within Property Development. We are looking for a creative, personable and ultra-organised candidate, who has the drive to succeed in this role.
- Extensive diary and inbox management for the Sales & Marketing Director.
- Work closely with internal colleagues as well as external contacts and contractors to ensure the department runs efficiently.
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation.
- Manage the compilation and co-ordination of the departments reporting
- Handle incoming calls and correspondence.
- Documenting and issuing minutes, agendas and actions as required.
- Organising and submitting expense reports.
- Assist the marketing team in management and organisation of high profile events.
- Managing administrative and HR requirements for department.
You must have excellent communication skills and be able to liaise with people of all levels.
If you are looking for a challenging and exciting position, please apply today or contact Chelsea Harris for further information and a confidential discussion.