PA x2 Board Directors
Real Estate Developer
Central London/West End
We have a rare opportunity to join an award-winning Real Estate Developer, based in the West End/Central London. Our client is searching for a PA to assist two Board Directors within the company.
This is a well-known brand who are very successful in the market. We are searching for a well presented, efficient and trustworthy PA to join the business as soon as possible.
Previous experience, ideally from Professional Services or Financial Services background. MUST be confidential and understand the importance of being discrete, when handling sensitive information.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing extremely active calendars; organising large meetings spanning across various countries, organising conference calls, setting up client meetings/workshops, ensuring plans are communicated well with the team and any stakeholders involved.
- Completing multiple travel related tasks on a daily basis across the team: booking flights, organising visa applications, responding to any changed travel plans promptly and effectively.
- Ensure smooth communication between the senior leadership team and internal departments.
- Prioritise conflicting needs; handles matters efficiently, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Provides support for any project work as required, creating and designing team organograms or assisting with presentations when needed.
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Reminding of important tasks and deadlines.
To be successful in this position, you will need to be extremely well organised, hardworking, friendly and confident. You must have excellent communication skills and be able to liaise with people of all levels.
Professional Services/Financial Services background would be highly advantageous.
If you are looking for a challenging position with a reputable property company, please apply today or call Chelsea Harris for a confidential discussion.