Our client is an established legal practice, specialising in conveyancing across all aspects of the property sector.
Due to a focused expansion programme, we are now seeking to appoint an experienced Paralegal / Conveyancing Assistant to provide full support to the Conveyancing Manager.
This exciting and fast paced role is based in the company’s flagship Newcastle-upon-Tyne office.
- A minimum of 6 months conveyancing experience in a similar role
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Fully IT literate including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must have excellent communication skills (oral and written English)
- Have an extremely keen eye for detail
- Deliver an efficient and effective legal service, assisting the conveyancing Manager so they are able to deliver a first class service to clients
- Protect client interests at all times, whilst taking precautions against potential fraud and money laundering
- Obtain and check land registry documents and title deeds
- Carry out and check pre-contract searches
- Advise clients on the technical content of documents and their financial implications
- Ensure all files comply with company policies and the regulatory framework
- Undertake general administrative duties
- Deal with clients both in person and over the telephone, maintaining high professional standards at all times
- £16,000pa to £24,000pa depending on experience
- Excellent long term career prospects
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to join a market leading organisation with an enviable reputation in the industry.