I am currently looking for a Bookkeeper to join a fast-growing Property Management business looking to bring their accounts function in-house. The business has experienced fantastic growth and success over the last few years and is now looking to add to their growing team.
The role is looking for somebody on a part-time basis, this can either be five shorter days or four days on a full time basis, there is flexibility for either option for the chosen candidate.
The company predominantly manages a residential lettings portfolio although they are also managing a growing block management portfolio. Reporting in to the CFO the role is primarily a lettings client accountant role although there will be some exposure to company and block management accounts involved.
The role involves the following duties and responsibilities:
- Managing the accounts for their residential property portfolio
- Bank reconciliations, NRL tax returns and invoice processing
- Liaising with landlords and tenants when necessary
- Service charge accounts - year-end accounts are dealt with by the CFO
- Some exposure to transactional aspects of the company accounts
- Processing invoices and payments on a regular basis
They are looking for somebody with the below skills and prior experience:
- You must have residential property accounts experience
- Lettings accounts experience is crucial, service charge accounts exposure would be a bonus
- Ability to work well within a small team, strong communication is essential
- Experience within a sole charge role would be ideal
- A comprehensive understanding of property management is vital
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business making real strides within the property management industry. If you are keen to join a company with fantastic ambitions and a great office environment then apply now. If you would like to know more about this position then please feel free to call Joseph Morris on 020 3056 0285 to find out more.