One of our most well acclaimed clients is looking for an experienced New Homes Sales Consultant to join their dynamic team on a part-time ongoing temporary basis. The scheme is based in a beautiful, quaint, village on the outskirts of Northampton. You will be working every Tuesday and Wednesday, no weekends, on behalf of the leading agent in the area selling New Homes.
If you are unemployed and in the process of searching for a new role or you no longer want a permanent position, temping could be your answer.
Our client wants to speak with personable and driven New Homes Sales professionals with a minimum of a years' experience in New Homes Sales. We want to speak to individuals with a can do attitude and extremely strong negotiation and sales experience.
The key responsibilities of a Part-time New Homes Sales Negotiator:
- Sell off plan luxury New Homes from a sales & marketing suite
- Manage and negotiate the sales process through to completion
- Maintain the marketing suite to the highest standard
- When required, conduct market research in order to maintain current new homes industry knowledge
- Weekend work is required
The ideal Part-time New Homes Sales Negotiator should:
- Have a minimum of a year experience in New Homes Sales
- Be able to work weekends on a rota basis
- Be articulate, well-spoken and personable
- Deliver dedicated to offering exceptional customer service at all times
- Able to work autonomously
- Be a brand ambassador
If this role is of any interest please send your CV to tess.amigoni @deverellsmith.com or please call on 02038234393.