We are currently seeking a part time New Homes Sales Negotiator to work for a well-respected residential developer 2 days a week in Aberdeen.
This peaceful and rural area is well known for its affluent social and cultural community and the development reflects its identity. Our client is looking for an experienced New Homes Sales Negotiator to be committed to work every Tuesday and Wednesday. This is an opportunity to sell beautiful, purpose-built apartments to those looking for an independent lifestyle in later life.
As a Temporary Sales Negotiator, you are required sell apartments off plan from a marketing suite via a show apartment, a model and floor plan.
The Responsibilities of a New Homes Sales Negotiator:
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Assisting the sales team and generating leads
- Basic administrative duties
- Taking telephone enquiries
- Maintaining the marketing suite to a high standard
- Updating the database when required
The ideal New Homes Sales Negotiator should:
- Have New Homes or Residential Sales experience
- Be well-presented and passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Have strong administration skills
- Be available to work every Tuesday and Wednesday
- Be willing to work well as part of a team
- Be self-motivated and be able to take direction from senior members of staff
If this role sounds of interest to you please do not hesitate to get in contact and send your CV across to email@example.com