We are currently seeking a flexible, reliable part-time two New Homes Sales Consultant to work for a renowned developer in the quaint market town Bury St Edmunds. This is a ongoing temporary role with a chance to float between beautiful, high spec developments in the area.
Our client is looking for a temp with New Homes Sales experience and enthusiasm.
Bury St Edmund's is a stunning, historical town and more so than ever, becoming an extremely prevalent location to buy new homes. This traditional and trendy development is thriving with exceptionally high foot fall. We need to speak to people who can hit the ground running.
The role requires a proactive and charismatic Sales professional to work on-site. There will be an element of loan working so a minimum of 6 months to a year experience is require in New Homes.
The Responsibilities of a temporary New Homes Sales Consultant:
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Assisting the sales team and generating leads
- Basic administrative duties
- Taking telephone enquiries
- Maintaining the marketing suite to a high standard
- Updating the database when required
The ideal New Homes Sales Consultant should:
- Have New Homes experience of at least 6 months to a year
- Be well-presented and passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Have strong administration skills
- Be flexible to working weekends
- Be willing to work well as part of a team and alone
- Be self-motivated and be able to take direction from senior members of staff
If this role is of any interest please send your CV to email@example.com or call 02038234393.