One of our most boutique developers are looking for an experienced New Homes Sales Consultant to join their rapidly growing organisation. You will be expected to sell beautiful family homes off plan through a sales and marketing suite on a temporary basis located in Dorking.
You will be contracted to work every weekend until the scheme completes. Our client is looking for individuals with extensive knowledge of the New Homes market based in Surrey with the ability to work autonomously.
We want to speak to individuals with a can do attitude and extremely consultative negotiation and sales experience who have worked in the property sales industry for a minimum of 1 year. This is a weekend role with the opportunity to work more days if required.
The key responsibilities of a New Homes Sales Consultant:
- Sell off plan New Homes from a sales & marketing suite
- Manage and negotiate the sales process through to completion
- Maintain the marketing suite to the highest standard
- When required, conduct market research in order to maintain current new homes industry knowledge
- Weekend work is required
The ideal New Homes Sales Consultant should:
- Have a minimum of a year experience in New Homes Sales or Estate Agency
- Be able to work weekends on a rota basis
- Be articulate, well-spoken and personable
- Deliver dedicated to offering exceptional customer service at all times
- Able to work autonomously
- Be a brand ambassador
If this role is of any interest please send your CV to tess.amigoni @deverellsmith.com or please call on 02038234393.