A part time Property Manager is required to join a well-established company in a prime area of London. The ideal person will have experience working with high end properties / clients and will have dealt Property Manager duties before. Property management experience is essential and having knowledge of the Chelsea/Kensington area is desired. You must have a positive attitude when dealing with clients as the clients are extremely valued.
Duties will include:
- Dealing with any issues when the arise
- Insuring regular inspections are taking place
- Insuring the properties are well maintained in between tenancies
- Rent collection / chasing arrears
- Transferring utilities
- Liaising with tenants / landlords
- Generating new managed business
- To manage around 50 properties
It will be 25 hours per week working Mon-Fri 10.00 - 15.00.
If you would like any more information on this role then please contact Gabriella Charalambous at Deverell Smith - firstname.lastname@example.org