Part Time Property Manager - Southwest London
Do you have property management experience and want to manage a high end property portfolio? I am currently working with a fantastic company who develop luxury properties in and around the Richmond/Roehampton area, who are looking for a Part Time Property Manager to join the team.
Monday to Friday, 10am - 4pm
You will be managing their award winning portfolio of homes. In 2016 they won the best family home in the over £1.5m category and in 2014 they won development of the year at the Sunday Times British Homes Awards. You will be based in Roehampton, Southwest London.
You will be responsible for the:
- Portfolio of high end properties
- Day to day property maintenance issues
- Good working relationship with all high end Tenants and contractors
- Working with lettings agents and helping with viewings
For this role, my client is looking for somebody with the following skills and experience:
- A background in AST Property Management or a similar role
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, Power Point, Word, etc.
- Clean driving license
- Your own car
- Highly motivated and positive with a "can do" attitude
- Excellent telephone manner
This role offers a salary of £30,000 pro-rata depending on experience
If you are interested in this great Southwest London based Property management opportunity please apply now.
If you want to know more about this role or the company, call Jacob Gough at Deverell Smith to discuss further.