My client is taking this opportunity to majorly expand its UK housing sector team by adding a Partnerships Manager.
They aim to establish themselves as the leading provider of top quality homes and first class customer service.
In this position, you will be responsible for assessment and execution of the residential led partnership projects.
Key Responsibilities of a Partnership Manager:
- Understand land requirements and review new opportunities
- Engage with JV partners to procure resource and capital as appropriate
- Identify and manage pipeline of target prospective opportunities
- Negotiate with external stakeholders to ensure interests are maintained
- Target and build key strategic partnerships to bring forward opportunities
- 5+ years relevant work experience, preferably in real estate development and partnerships
- Ability to develop and agree business strategies
- Understand a wide range of projects- housing/mixed use
- Track record of interacting with large range of stakeholders across private and public sectors
- Effectively manage an external team of consultants to agree milestone dates.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary up to £100,000
- Performance related Bonus
If you think this role could be for you, please apply today or contact Jordan Carroll at Deverell Smith for more information.