We are seeking a Partnerships Manager in an award winning House builder, Residential House Builder or Residential Developer with a proven track record as a Partnerships Manager. Are you a motivated self-starter with a strong book of contacts and a proven track record of successfully working with RSL's and Housing associations whilst negotiating S106 agreements across London and the South East.
If so this could be an exciting opportunity to be part of an award winning House Builder to join an already successful team in delivering partnership agreements with the relevant Housing Associations as well as securing S106 negotiations throughout the Eastern Counties.
This could suit an already established Partnerships Manager from another Housebuilder or perhaps somebody from a Housing Association looking to make the move client side or perhaps somebody looking to relocated from another region. It could also suit somebody looking to make a move from consultancy into a client side role.
The successful candidate will be required to make new agreements with relevant HA partners as well as oversee existing relationships and negotiate S106 agreements with local authorities. The successful candidate will sit alongside the land team and contribute important key data to assist in delivering the companies pipeline and housing strategies.
- S106 negotiations - Work closely with Land/Planning Department to achieve favourable legal agreement. Involve selected RP for their input where required.
- HA bids - Produce pro-forma and send to HA. Produce tender analysis and recommendation ensuring adherence to standard specification and contract terms.
- Produce Contract Sum Analysis Sheets - for Development Agreement and Finance Department.
- Agree with the HA the schedule of enhancements that can be agreed and produce the Finishes Schedule accordingly.
- Agree the price and principle terms with the HA liaising with the Land Department on progress.
- Prepare the Affordable Housing Statement for planning application.
- Attend and Chair all HA Pre-start meetings.
- Attend internal site pre start meetings to provide input as required.
- Attend HA site meetings in order to complete stage valuations with the Employer's Agent and report this to the Finance Department for invoicing.
- Monitor all HA and Extras invoicing and chase where appropriate, maintaining an up to date contract sum for the Finance Department.
- Invoice retentions and supply copies of sign off sheets received from Customer Service (to be sent with invoice).
- Update cash flow forecasts in line with latest build programme.
- Update S106 Tracker and issue to Commercial Department & Employer's Agent periodically.
- Maintain Affordable build targets and issue weekly with build sales information.
Please note that Deverell Smith is exclusively retained on this opportunity. Interested parties should contact Julian King at Deverell Smith on 02030560286 email@example.com