I have been instructed on a fantastic opportunity to be one of the first people into a business with ambitious growth targets. This Peer to Peer lending platform is looking for a senior originator with a focus on the Prime Central London region. They are looking to work primarily in the residential space so a network of development and broker contacts is essential.
The office is situated in the west end and given the embryonic nature of the business will provide a great opportunity for an entrepreneurial candidate. Loans are funded by the use of institutional money and by their crowd funding platform.
The candidate will have experience in managing all stages of the transaction process from cradle to grave.
The role will entail:
- Sourcing and originating new deals for the company that fit within the loan criteria
- Managing the transaction from origination to closing
- Using existing contacts to generate dealflow whilst also developing new contact in the market
- Work amongst the existing hire to help start up the origination team with a view to lead and set up a team in the future
- Working on both residential and commercial transactions
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a proven transaction record in the Residential Space
- Be self-sufficient and will be able to hit the ground running come day one
- A high-end broker network is beneficial, but a network of development contacts is essential
- Have 2+ year, experience and be entrepreneurial to join a business still in the embryonic stage
The role is paying a competitive salary of £80,000 up to £100,000 plus a lucrative commission structure and has an equity offering after the first year.
If this is of interest please do get in contact with Will Matterson at Deverell Smith on 020 7291 0910 or alternatively email me at email@example.com