Have you worked with a property developer and are keen to work in a small and friendly team? Are you interested in learning about some of the coolest developments in London? My client is very well known in the industry for their creative designs and high spec finish. They are looking for a tech savvy, bright and bubbly PA for a 3-part role to join their dynamic team in the heart of St James for a 6 month fixed term contract starting mid-April, so they will need someone who is available then.
The role includes:
- PA duties to the director and chairman
- Organising and maintaining diaries and scheduling appointments
- Office coordinator and general support
- Liaising with clients and suppliers
- Creating invoices and assisting the accounts team, must have knowledge of accounts packages
- Front of house -Meeting and greeting
- General office support/coordinator
- Ability to visit the sites and learn about the developments
The ideal candidate will have previously worked as a PA for a property developer and should be interested in the property market and enjoy working in a family type environment. You will be the first point of contact and the only support for the office so they are looking for someone who can get involved in a bit of everything and hit the ground running -it is imperative that you have previously worked with accounts/vat tax returns. They are a lovely and friendly team who enjoy a social culture and are spoilt for choices in St James.
This is a Monday to Friday role -9am - 5pm -this is a terrific opportunity to develop your knowledge and be part of this dynamic team. Interviews starting next week. If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply today