Personal Assistant to MD and Chairman
We are searching for a professional and seasoned Personal Assistant to work for American real estate company based in the West End. The company has over 3,000 offices in over 40 countries.
You will be supporting the MD and Chairman in a busy and challenging role. This is an extremely varied and diverse position where no two days will be the same. This role is a core part of assisting the business with all tasks and you will be liaising with high profile individuals on a daily basis.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Extensive diary management for both the MD and Chairman
- Arranging travel and expenses
- Composing/writing letters
- Running numbers and inputting data
- Arranging meetings & preparing all relevant documentation
- Managing various bank accounts & privately held funds/property research
- Producing PowerPoint property details
As this position is so varied, we are looking for someone who is able to take responsibility and work autonomously. You will need to be extremely well organised, hardworking, confident and ideally have come from an Investment or FS background.
You must have excellent communication skills and be able to liaise with people of all levels.
If you are looking for a challenging and exciting position where your contribution will be greatly appreciated then please apply today or contact Chelsea Harris for further information and a confidential discussion.