My client who are based in Central London are looking to hire a well presented, organised, confident individual who can hit the ground running. The role of personal assistant will be working in the Executive Office alongside the current executive assistant and two founders/CEOs and the MD of the firm.
The client are a very sought after property development company and so property experience is an advantage but not a necessity, the candidate must have minimum 3+ years working as a PA to Managing director/CEO level.
The main aspects of the duties of the Personal Assistant role are:
- Diary and file management to assist the PA to Co-founders
- Booking travel, appointments, couriers etc
- Task management including setting reminders of deadlines - this will be expected at a very high level
- Answering incoming calls to the company
- Meeting and greeting clients/guest and providing them with refreshments
- Taking the minutes in meetings
- Liaising with travel agents and hotel in the UK and abroad
- Filing for production and management
- Excel, word, outlook and PowerPoint assistance
- Management of boardroom bookings
- Carrying out personal tasks for directors when requested
- Liaising directly with surveyor on business rates relief at a site, including removal of property at the Valuation Office
The skills that are required for the personal assistant role are:
- Have a mature attitude
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise diaries
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of team
- Ability to work under pressure in an extremely busy entrepreneurial environment
**Competitive salary on offer** - depending on the candidates experience they will offer anything from £30,000 - £40,000 per annum.
If this role is of interest to you or someone you may know please don't hesitate to contact Olivia Mackay at Deverell Smith.