One of the top and most prestigious estates in London is seeking to recruit a motivated and ambitious Planner to assist the Head of Planning with planning applications for new and ongoing development schemes and projects relating to the management of the estate.
This role would suit a chartered (or soon to be chartered) Planner from a Consultancy or Local Authority who wants to make the move over to client side and work for one of the most established estates in London.
Your daily tasks:
- Assisting with the preparation and submission of planning applications
- Researching current planning policy in relation to their implications for specific sites
- Liaising with Local Authorities, external consultants and local stakeholders
- Assisting with and attending local stakeholder and community consultation exercises
- Managing the entire planning application process from start to finish
Skills and experience:
- Two years of experience within public or private sector
- Achieved a degree in a Planning related subject
- Excellent written and communication skills
Please apply here or give me (Alice) a call on 0203 056 0286 to discuss. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible - so if in doubt, do get in touch.
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.