Are you a Planner looking for a move to a forward-thinking Oxford-based consultancy?
Based in Oxfordshire, my client is looking for a commercially astute planning consultant either at Planner or Senior to join the team. You will be focused on giving informed advice to landowning and developer clients with regards to all planning matters - from promoting sites through the local plan to dealing with ongoing development management. Current projects include small to medium size residential applications, some commercial schemes, some strategic land; a real diverse workload. You will be joining a small team within a multidisciplinary firm with strong reputation in the area.
- Preparing, submitting and negotiating planning applications and appeals
- Site research and appraisal to identify potential planning issues and opportunities
- Dealing with planning issues from a broad portfolio of clients including mixed use, residential and care homes, as well as looking at policy and strategic land promotion
- Coordinating project teams and project management
- Staying up to date of current market conditions and relevant government policies
The ideal candidate will:
- Be MRTPI qualified (or equivalent)
- Have a strong understanding of Policy
- Experience working in a consultancy or local government
- Have good knowledge of the Oxfordshire Area but relocators will still be considered
Offering a competitive package and a dynamic and friendly team to work in, the company is looking for the perfect candidate to come and assist the team growing pipeline. This is an ideal role to further someone's career to the next level.
For more information or to apply for this role, please upload your CV or call me on 020 3948 5219 for a confidential discussion.