A leading national consultancy is seeking planners from Chartered Planner up to Principal Planner level to join their Cambridge office. This role would suit planners from either a local authority or consultancy background who want the opportunity to work within a forward thinking consultancy who have an increased workload and rapid expansion.
The consultancy consists of multidisciplinary teams that provide a great insight into all commercial, residential and rural development. The teams provide a fantastic, long lasting relationship with their clients who find the in-depth planning expertise extremely valuable.
Your daily duties:
- Managing applications through the planning process
- Assisting in the review of development plans and writing policy reports
- Maintaining excellent client relationships and if more senior, building up a business base
Skills and experience:
- A strong academic background
- Some experience within a consultancy or busy local authority
- Strong verbal and written communication
Please apply here or give me (Alice) a call on 0203 056 0286 to discuss. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible - so if in doubt, do get in touch.
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.