A major infrastructure project in London is seeking a Planning Consultation Manager to help deliver the necessary consents for the project through dealing with the consultation strategy, pre-application and ongoing consultations, and liaise internally and externally on behalf of the project.
Your role will be key in the future of the project and through engagement with the public and stakeholders; you will manage the consultation process. You will be working as part of a wider Consents team and will have a key responsibility in managing external consultants.
- Strategically working across the programme - being key in early stages all the way through to completion in collating the consultation responses and interpreting data and inputting analyses into the planning process
- Manage and co-ordinate the Planning Team input into scoping, production, review and validation of consultation documentation
- Working closely with client and consultant teams to ensure a thorough approach to consultation feedback analysis
- Knowledge of Planning and what goes into a planning consultation
- Ideally an understanding of or direct experience within the DCO process
- Understanding of political sphere
- Competent at working within multi-disciplinary teams
- Strong inter-personal, negotiating and presentation skills
This is an excellent opportunity to work on one of the most nationally significant infrastructure projects. You will receive a competitive salary with and market leading package as well.
Please apply here or give me (Alice) a call on 0203 056 0286 to discuss. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible - so if in doubt, do get in touch.
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.